Yesterday, we celebrated the launch of New Zealand’s Tech and Innovation Story, We See Tomorrow First. We hope you are as inspired as we are!
Here’s the webinar recording, to share with your teams. Please explore our brand new website www.seetomorrowfirst.nz and you can also view the digital toolkit at NZ Story here.
Here’s some simple ways you can make the Story your own:
- Add We See Tomorrow First campaign badge to your digital and social content.
- Embed the We See Tomorrow First video on your website.
- Post some of the ready-to-share social media tiles to your channels.
- Use the create-your-own social media templates to create and share your own tech stories.
- Tag your social media posts with #seetomorrowfirst hashtag.
- Add the We See Tomorrow First campaign badge to your email signature.
- Use the messaging and supporting proof points during your next presentation, pitch or sales call.
During Techweek22, 16-22 May we will showcase We See Tomorrow First with the theme, Connecting for a better Tomorrow. We will also be activating the Story regionally via regional Economic Development Agencies, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) and NZ Story.
There are also plans underway to activate the Story regionally and early stage scoping for an international pilot programme in a priority market.
Our vision is that the Tech Story will have a long lasting, positive impact for our tech businesses and New Zealand. Thank you again for joining us on the journey and we look forward to providing you with regular updates. If you have any queries or would like to know more, please contact us.
Julie Gill and the Tech Story team